Configuration Management Resources
Read the latest news, developments and opinion pieces on IT security and compliance from industry experts New Net Technologies.
Click on a link below for information on how you can ensure your configuration management complies with security standards.
Configuration Management Blog
Configuration Management Articles
- October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month- So Just How Secure is Your Organization?
- Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Security Still Vulnerable
- File Integrity Monitoring – 3 Reasons Why Your Security is Compromised Without it Part 3
- File Integrity Monitoring - Is FIM Better Than AV? Is a Gun Better Than a Knife?
- All Configuration Management Articles
Configuration Management Case Studies
We used to book a day out each month just to run manual backups of Vanguard configurations but NNT Change Tracker does it automatically every night now – better still, when an unplanned change is made to a device, this triggers a new backup and we get an alert. For the Vanguard devices, there was no other automated backup solution available on the market that could cope with the Vanguard technicalities, but being able to cover backups for Juniper and Cisco devices makes Change Tracker a strategic, universal solution for all our network change and configuration needs.
Steve Jackson, Infrastructure Manager, Fidelity Investment Services